BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Welcome to the inside of my mind, buckle up!

So, today I was bored, and started playing on the computer. We have a "family" blog that suzanne controls. She has her playlist on there, which has 4 songs, none of which are really that good. So I took her playlist off, and put mine on. That lasted a whole 45 seconds, until she came in the room, realized what i'd done and quickly changed it back. She then said i hate your playlist, start your own blog. So ladies and gents, here we go. I am starting my own blog! it is here that I can write about all the crazy things that are stored in my head. So as we start this journey I only have one thing to say. Enjoy the ride, keep your hands and feet inside at all times, and never stand up.

0 comments: